Printing, Distribution, Circulation:
The Wantok Niuspepa is published from Office 02, Section 24, Lot 25, Angau Dr. and Printed by Pacific Star Limited, owners of the National Newspaper.
More than 10, 200 papers of 28 pages are printed on a weekly basis and distributed nationwide at K1.00 only.
More than 5, 000 copies are distributed and delivered FOC to schools, hospitals, Provincial Governments, Mining communities, church groups and NGO’s in PNG, 500 papers are distributed through paid subscriptions nationally and internationally and 5,000 is sold to the public.
The paper has a success rate of distribution and circulation in numbers per month of sold papers to the following provinces
- Momase (Lae): 7, 500
- Western Highlands (Mt Hagen): 3, 500
- West New Britain (Kimbe): 2, 500
- National Capital District: 4, 950
- Eastern Highlands (Goroka): 1, 500
- Madang: 2, 500
- East Sepik (Wewak): 2, 850
- West Sepik (Vanimo): 1, 000
- AR/ Bougainville (Buka): 1, 100
- Oro (Popondetta): 900
- Western (Kiunga & Tabubil): 1, 200
- Southern Highlands (Mendi & Tari): 1, 175
- Manus (Lorengau): 400
- Simbu (Kundiawa): 500
- Gulf (Kikori): 100
- New Ireland Province (Kavieng): 1, 350
- Milne Bay (Alotau): 100
Due to the high costs of airfreight Wantok Niuspepa is rationalizing its distributions and circulation plans to other provinces and we are examining other transportation options.
From 2011 we drastically increase our paper numbers, distribution and circulation to the Highlands, Momase and New Guinea Island provinces if the National commences printing of the Wantok Niuspepa from their new printer in Lae. Southern Region will be serviced by the printing press in Port Moresby.